Rescue efforts already helped re-home over 600 dogs! Successful adoptions come with a lot of expenses including: vet bills, housing, food, transportation, and more. It costs $3000 Euros a month to maintain the shelter in Germany.
If you would like to support Kangal Rescue Operations, here is how:
- Make a donation to Kangal Dogs International:
- Purchase an item from KDI on-line store
- Make a donation to Herdenschutzhund-Service.de (via PayPal)
- Adopt a Kangal Dog from the shelter in Germany by contacting:Elisabeth or Eleonore via email at info@Herdenschutzhund-Service.de
There have been many successful adoptions of Kangal Dogs from Herdenschutzhund-Service.de ; There are many dogs to chose from. They are well screened and well matched with adoptive families. Some of the dogs are breeding- quality. If you have more questions about adoption email Elisabeth or Eleonore and they will provide you with more information, including:
- a dog that may be right for you
- age/gender of dogs available for adoption
- adoption process
- the cost of shipment
Please do not contact www.kangal.ca as we do not sell puppies!
Below you can check out dogs that have gone through the Rescue @ Herdenschutzhund-Service.de; You can see for yourself the need to support Kangal Rescue (pictures by Elisabeth VonBuchwaldt):